International Family LawAny separation in an international context is more difficult, especially if you live abroad. At the time you face important issues, hire an expert.
As an expert in international family lawyer, Diane Sussman will help you.
\nShe works very closely with specialists abroad (lawyers, mediators and psychiatrists) in order to help you to find the best solution to your case.
- Marriage (marriage contracts, choice of the matrimonial regilme and the applicable law, prenuptional agreements)
- French and international civil union partnership / cohabitation
- Divorce in France or abroad (mutual consent / litigation)
- Breakdown of cohabitation, civil partnership, PACS
- International mediation
- Financial consequences of a separation (ancillary relief, compensatory allowance, damages)
- Marriage contracts, choice of the matrimonial regilme and the applicable law, prenuptional agreements)
- Winding up of the matrimonial regime
- Amicable or judiciary sharing of assets
- International inheritance
- Parental responsability, fixing of the residence, of the right of access, of the children maintenance
- Establishing or contesting one\'s paternity
- International illegal abduction
- International relocation of a child\'s residence
- International adoption